I’m An Ass, And I’m Sorry

By Tardsie

Man, you have no idea how many times I find myself saying or thinking that.

No, Not For Any Particular Reason.

Have a great weekend, folks!

This entry was posted in Philosophy, True-Ass Tales and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to I’m An Ass, And I’m Sorry

1. Yeah, Smak, but you’re our ass…Maybe that didn’t come out right.
    Have a great weekend yourself, man.
    -Bill

Words we should all recite from time to time, whether we think we need to or not. Chances are, we do.

At least you’re not a horse’s ass, which according to my mom (and should we believe her?) I was at times.
    Have a wonderful weekend!.

Well, not how often you do it.
    But I know how often I do.

Hope your weekend leaves nothing to apologize for.
    (And if you’re laughing too hard to apologize for whatever it is, that’s fine too.)

Apology accepted, now go have a good weekend!

6. If it makes you feel any better, Smak, my weekend has been quite nice thus far. I hope yours is going well, too.

7. Brigitte says:

Oh we all are from time to time. Happy Monday.

8. unfetteredbs says:

Who isn’t an ass from time to time?? Keeps life interesting :)

It’s the people who think they never need to say it who probably need to say it most.

One wonders where Smaktakula has been. And in wondering, one wonders if one should leave a comment expounding upon the wondering.
    Simultaneously, one hopes one other is well.

Catch you later, Smak.

Thanks for asking about me, man! You are a special person (and when I wrote that, I meant it in the unambigiously good way; while I still mean it that way, I’d like to add all the other connotations as well!). I’ll be back soon, and you’ve spurred me to come back sooner rather than later.

11. unfetteredbs says: