The Best Of Times
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Headlines 06.20.12
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Greetings From The Magical Land Of 'I Don't Get It'
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill wp.me/pNbIL-8k2 4 days ago
- Three Short Pieces wp.me/pNbIL-8jL 1 week ago
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign wp.me/pNbIL-8jG 1 week ago
- A Boy Named Strudel wp.me/pNbIL-8jp 1 week ago
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird wp.me/pNbIL-8iC 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Author Archives: Smaktakula
By Smaktakula In which we celebrate our ignorance by commenting on the headlines of news stories we can’t be bothered to actually read. *** Only Children: Lonely and Selfish? ~ Sounds like someone had to wear hand-me-downs again this year. Loser. Obama won’t … Continue reading
By Tardsie A few years ago I had three selections published in a short-short fiction (55 words and under) competition. I enjoy micro-fiction as a writing exercise, and enjoy reading it when done well, but not too many people take … Continue reading
Reblogged from Promethean Times: By Smaktakula We’re proud of our track record. In a relatively short time, we’ve managed to say some pretty shitty things about a lot of people. From the Inuits in the north, to the Chinese in … Continue reading
By Tardsie Let’s remember that name-calling hurts.
By Smaktakula In which we comment on the day’s headlines without bothering to first read the stories. *** What does it really feel like to fall out of a building? ~ It hurts real bad. How ACL Injuries Are Detected on the … Continue reading
Reblogged from Promethean Times: By Tardsie Ever been banned for life from a movie theater? Join the club. As I’m working a grueling, 25-hour work-week (where I’m required to wear shoes), I thought I’d repost this tale of a time … Continue reading
Reblogged from Promethean Times: By Smaktakula Regardless of your willingness to take a hard, long look at the truth, the fact remains that humanity is beset by an insidious societal blight which affects as much as 10% of the world’s … Continue reading
Reblogged from Promethean Times: By Smaktakula You didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas and it sucks so bad it feels like a kick in the face. Your friends all got iPads–which they’re not even gonna use!–and all you got … Continue reading
I spoke the following words at my mother’s funeral several years ago. My life was very different when I wrote these lines, and now I’m married with children of my own. But in revisiting these words for the first time … Continue reading
By Tardsie Part II in our hard-hitting series on Gentleman’s Clubs. Be sure to check out Part I: De-Billed and Unfulfilled. This One Has It All! Kids Possibly Getting Hurt Off-Camera! West Coast Chauvinism! Bad Singing!