The Best Of Times
- Fresno: Looking Past All The Suck
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- Meth For Dummies/Crack In The Cracks
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- Diff'rent Strokes Curse Remains With Work Undone
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill wp.me/pNbIL-8k2 4 days ago
- Three Short Pieces wp.me/pNbIL-8jL 1 week ago
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign wp.me/pNbIL-8jG 1 week ago
- A Boy Named Strudel wp.me/pNbIL-8jp 1 week ago
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird wp.me/pNbIL-8iC 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Category Archives: National Politics
By Smaktakula 1) He couldn’t play guitar. 2) Unlike his cousin Sam, a successful brewer to this day, he had no marketable skills. 3) His career as a psychic proved a bust when he made well-publicized but shitty predictions like this … Continue reading
By Smaktakula In which we once again present some of the various search-engine keywords used to find Promethean Times. Some, we suspect, were not on purpose. See our first installment here: Not What You Were Looking For?. live aid Geez, you put up … Continue reading
On which Edward Moore Kennedy drowns his sorrows, then pays her parents $90K to put the distasteful and unfortunate affair behind him. At Least We Can All Agree That He Was No Skakel.
While BP’s ruptured well in the Gulf of Mexico continues to spew crude like Charlie Sheen on a runaway Tilt-O-Whirl, the nefarious petroleum giant’s brain trust has run bone-dry. In the early days of the crisis, BP’s Idea Men knew that to realize workable solutions, they would need to ask … Continue reading
By Smaktakula For those who don’t know, a hate crime is a crime that is committed against a black, disabled, jewish or gay person that isn’t committed by a black, disabled, jewish or gay person. The distinction can be tricky. Simply hating … Continue reading
Helen Thomas apologized for exercising her First Amendment rights, but she’s still out of a job. Why is an idea deemed heinous when voiced by a single, senile old bag, but excused away when expressed by the leader of a country with nuclear ambitions? … Continue reading
Another unintended consequence of Ragnarök. SHOCKER: Tipper to divorce ManBearPig � HillBuzz.
By Smaktakula In an effort to quell the persistent whisper campaign in Washington, President Obama was forced to address the charges head on. According to the President: “Contrary to rumors you may have heard, no one in my administration has … Continue reading