The Best Of Times
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Headlines 06.20.12
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Greetings From The Magical Land Of 'I Don't Get It'
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill wp.me/pNbIL-8k2 4 days ago
- Three Short Pieces wp.me/pNbIL-8jL 1 week ago
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign wp.me/pNbIL-8jG 1 week ago
- A Boy Named Strudel wp.me/pNbIL-8jp 1 week ago
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird wp.me/pNbIL-8iC 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Category Archives: Europe
On which angry French demonstrators storm the Bastille in Paris, serving Louis XVI notice that le Horloge is ticking on his tyrannical reign.
Fake newspaper USA Today must believe that brilliant, dirty, Russian weirdo Grigori Perelman is full of shit. Why else would they think it newsworthy that Perelman didn’t show up to collect his $1M prize for solving the Poincaré Conjecture? Readers of Promethean Times know … Continue reading
Share With Facebook
Not content to rest on his laurels after conquering the Poincaré Conjecture, Promethean Times’ favorite brilliant, dirty weirdo has apparently gone all metaphyisical. According to a pal, Grigori Perelman believes he has proven the existence of God. This information may be suspect, however. … Continue reading
The solution to the fiercely intractable Poincare Conjecture was thought to be so elusive that the Clay Mathematics Institute offered a prize of $1 million to anyone who could provide a verifiable answer. Russian mathematician Dr. Grigori Perelman has solved it. It turns out that … Continue reading
Despite pleas from the Obama Administration, the House Committee on Foreign Affairs has voted to label Turkey’s 1915 pogrom against Armenians as a genocide. From a strategic standpoint, this is madness. The Turks have already made clear their feelings on … Continue reading
An unnamed Muslim woman at Manchester Airport in the UK is thought to be the first person to refuse a mandatory body scan. Rather than submit to the scan, the woman forfeited her plane ticket. Promethean Times wholeheartedly supports this … Continue reading
It’s sad, really, because back when Amnesty International enjoyed a consistent moral philosophy, it joined the international community in pressuring Iran not to kill author Salman Rushdie. To be fair, the Ayatollah Khomeini did have a legitimate grievance–Mr. Rushdie wrote a … Continue reading