The Best Of Times
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Mad Russian Genius Content With Solitary Life Of Vodka-Drenched Squalor
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- On Friendship
- Headlines 06.20.12
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Nancy Grace's Exposed Nipple Continues To Horrify
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 6 days ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 1 week ago
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer wp.me/pNbIL-8dD 1 week ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: Celebrity Death Watch
By Smaktakula The world has lost two very special people in recent days, both of whom made significant contributions to popular culture and the arts. There will be others who will follow in the trails these men blazed and perhaps … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Andy Griffith is dead at 86.
By Smaktakula Fans of music and of culture in general were shocked by the news that tiresome rapper/plagiarist Vanilla Ice still lives. The music world had been abuzz in recent days over happy rumors that the grating space-waster had died, … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Diff’rent Strokes proved an instant hit with TV audiences in September of 1978. The Norman Lear sitcom about Harlem orphans falling into the lap of luxury was anchored by veteran stage actor Conrad Bain, and featured promising child … Continue reading
By Smaktakula No one yet. You need a job?
By Smaktakula In which we opine upon the headlines of the day without first reading the articles. *** Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine backs Rick Santorum ~ See Kids? A bacchanalian life of drug-fueled debauchery is not without its consequences. Although the pernicious effects of addiction … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Whitney Houston is dead at 48 a representative of the beloved singer announced today. Although cause of death has yet to be determined, even an encephalitic gibbon knows that drugs were the most likely culprit. After a series of chart-busting … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Metuchen, NJ: Actor Robert Hegyes died in his home Thursday after apparently suffering a heart attack. The Welcome Back, Kotter star was sixty years old. Hegyes rose to fame in the 1970s playing Juan Epstein, a wiseacre Puerto Rican-Jewish street … Continue reading
By The Promethean Times Editorial Staff We’ll admit it–we didn’t think it would come to this. We figured we’d be rich by now, or at the very least the Rapture would have freed us from our myriad woes. Since it … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Residents of the Garden State are resting a little easier with the knowledge that beloved New Jersey music icon Jon Bon Jovi is not dead, as was earlier reported. The erroneous reports of the singer’s death were greeted … Continue reading