The Best Of Times
- Headlines 05.18.12
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Nancy Grace's Exposed Nipple Continues To Horrify
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- Historical Figures With Unfortunate Nicknames: 'Black Dick' Howe
- Words To Stop Using: Sheeple
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- I Like Ike--But Just As Friends
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws wp.me/pNbIL-8i2 5 hours ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 1 week ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 1 week ago
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: death by automobile
By Smaktakula In which we’re presumptuous enough to opine on the day’s headlines, but too damn lazy to read the articles. *** 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Restless Legs Syndrome ~ One of them is that it’s not a real … Continue reading
By Smaktakula The public’s flaccid attentions twitched briefly in response to a recent viral video from China which shows a very young girl navigating an SUV on a busy street. Although condemnation promptly issued from the four corners of the … Continue reading
By Smaktakula A jarringly useless and embarrassing way to die is in a fiery conflagration set in motion when you become mesmerized by your own car’s image in the highly-reflective back of a particularly shiny tanker truck. Sparkly! ∞T.
In a maneuver of daring doucheness which surprised both their foes and their fringy clutch of boosters alike, yokel commandos from the Westboro Baptist Church staged a brazen assault on America’s East Coast. The majority of their forces were directed … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Ryan Dunn, of Jackass fame, was killed early Monday morning when his Porsche collided with a tree in suburban Philadelphia. A passenger in Dunn’s vehicle was also killed in the crash, but details on the person’s identity have … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Statistics back it up: despite millions of new cars on the road ever year, the highway is becoming a safer place worldwide. The reasons for this happy trend are myriad, among them: improving infrastructures, increased awareness about driver’s … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Will started to ask, but Johnny dashed laughing and joyblind across an intersection snarled by onrushing vehicles, heralded by an irascible ensemble of crying brakes and strident horns. Will waited as always for the signal’s sanction, only then … Continue reading