The Best Of Times
- Fresno: Looking Past All The Suck
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Headlines 05.18.12
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- Meth For Dummies/Crack In The Cracks
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Tiger's Former Flame Thinks Someone Deserves A Second Chance
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill wp.me/pNbIL-8k2 4 days ago
- Three Short Pieces wp.me/pNbIL-8jL 1 week ago
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign wp.me/pNbIL-8jG 1 week ago
- A Boy Named Strudel wp.me/pNbIL-8jp 1 week ago
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird wp.me/pNbIL-8iC 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: don’t hate us because we’re ignorant
By Smaktakula In which we opine on the headlines of the day without first bothering to read the articles. *** Ask E. Jean: My Husband is Sleeping with My Mother ~ That motherfucker! What Is It Like To Be an Adult and … Continue reading
By Smaktakula In which we comment on the headlines of the day without bothering to read the articles. *** Are You Coddling Your Grandkids? ~ If you’re not, then you’re a lousy fucking grandparent. Survey: Chinese Opinions of Obama, U.S. Slipping ~ That’s got … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Not many people know that the unique taste and healthful properties of sea salt come entirely from a surprisingly delicious infusion of fish ass. Put that on your roasted hemp seeds, hippies! ∞ T.
By Smaktakula According to the 2010 US Census, formerly-homogeneous American backwaters like West Virginia have benefited from a substantial increase in Asian immigrants. This is somewhat fitting, as inbreeding pretty much leads to inbleeding anyway. You have a most honorable mouth! ∞T.
By Smaktakula Most people associate smokeless tobacco, or ‘dip,’ with inbred American hillbillies. While it is true that dip competes with methamphetamine and Mike’s Hard Lemonade for dominance in the American yokel market, it is even more beloved in other … Continue reading
By Smaktakula John Goodman’s appearance on the 2011 season of Dancing With the Stars has ruffled some feathers. The transsexual former actor has joined the cast of DWTS, along with such other dubious talents as David Arquette, Ricki Lake and … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Lacking an NHL or NBA Championship, kids in the UK aren’t afforded regular rioting opportunities like their American and Canadian counterparts. In many parts of London, the window panes of Starbucks and T-Mobile outlets last for years, often … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Most objective observers will readily agree that not only is Promethean Times one of the world’s leading outlets for critical news and hard data, but is also darn near infallible. As much as we would wish otherwise, these powers of … Continue reading