The Best Of Times
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Mad Russian Genius Content With Solitary Life Of Vodka-Drenched Squalor
- Headlines 05.18.12
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- On Friendship
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Headlines 06.20.12
- Nancy Grace's Exposed Nipple Continues To Horrify
- A Funny Story About Clowns
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 6 days ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 1 week ago
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer wp.me/pNbIL-8dD 1 week ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: France
By Smaktakula In which we comment on the day’s headlines without first bothering to read the stories. *** More Women Look Over the Counter for a Libido Fix ~ At Waldo’s ‘All Things Vibrating’ Pleasure Emporium. How to Tell Your Partner … Continue reading
By Smaktakula The American Language is an adaptive and remarkable tongue, borrowing unhesitatingly from other languages such as Latin, German and English. But this easy exchange of language is dependent at the very least upon non-hostility between America and the … Continue reading
By Smaktakula In which we opine upon the headlines of the day without first reading the articles. *** Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine backs Rick Santorum ~ See Kids? A bacchanalian life of drug-fueled debauchery is not without its consequences. Although the pernicious effects of addiction … Continue reading
By Smaktakula It sounded like a great idea: invite Islam’s premier prophet to guest edit a French humor magazine. The editors of French Satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo had long sought to entice the Prophet Mohammed to bring his singular wit … Continue reading
By Smaktakula On which the French and American people make a trade, with the French bequeathing to the United States the majestic Statue of Liberty, and the Americans in turn promising that France would never find herself abruptly forced to … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Celebrating that day in 1789 when the French people rose as one to protest Louis XVI’s hated mandatory bathing protocols. “Let them eat frogs’ legs!” ∞T.
By Smaktakula Today, the story of L’Inconnue de la Seine, or ‘the unknown woman of the Seine,’ is virtually lost to the public at large. Even those encyclopedic human housemice familiar with the obscure tale of the lovely, long-ago suicide know … Continue reading
On which allied forces make an unexpected visit to France.
By Smaktakula Most people know that in days of yore European royalty was a tight-knit club. So tight-knit, in fact, that intermarriages among the various royal families increasingly began to produce malignant progeny who were deformities, idiots and stillbirths. History … Continue reading
By Smaktakula At last it appears that the months-long electoral crisis in Ivory Coast is about to be resolved to the world’s satisfaction. The international community has long backed challenger Alassane Ouattara over incumbent Laurent Gbagbo, believing that it’s high time … Continue reading