The Best Of Times
- Headlines 05.18.12
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- Words To Stop Using: Sheeple
- Historical Figures With Unfortunate Nicknames: 'Black Dick' Howe
- Nancy Grace's Exposed Nipple Continues To Horrify
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Mad Russian Genius Content With Solitary Life Of Vodka-Drenched Squalor
- PT Classics!
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 1 week ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 1 week ago
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer wp.me/pNbIL-8dD 1 week ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: Holocaust
By Smaktakula In which we’re presumptuous enough to opine on the day’s headlines, but too damn lazy to read the articles. *** 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Restless Legs Syndrome ~ One of them is that it’s not a real … Continue reading
Originally Posted 01.03.12 By Smaktakula It’s no secret that joking about religion can be a dicey prospect. While it may occasionally still be safe to joke about baby-buggering bishops outside the earshot of any nearby papists (which means refraining from … Continue reading
Originally posted 10.04.11 By Smaktakula Admit it, you don’t know much about the Jehovah’s Witnesses other than that you fear them. For many, the sight of a well-dressed, smiling couple patrolling the neighborhood can instill the same fear that a … Continue reading
By Smaktakula I hate those people who love to tell you Money is the root of all that kills They have never been poor They have never had the joy of a welfare Christmas Everclear Sometimes a noble and worthwhile … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Humor is a strange and wondrous thing. Wondrous, of course, because of the warm, community-building emotions generated by humor, it is at the same time strange, as humor is one of those enigmatic and elusive qualities so hard to … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Tiny nutjob Mahmoud Ahmadinejad can always be counted on to publicly propound a plethora of preposterous political theories and irresponsible historical revisionism. Over the years, Iran’s pint-sized potentate has kept his many apologists busy explaining away such bellicose assertions … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Back in the early 1990s, it seemed like German tourists in America couldn’t catch a break. It’s hard to forget the spate of Miami slayings that had America’s German community on edge, and which prompted this publication to … Continue reading
By Smaktakula An elderly Georgian woman is facing legal action after accidentally terminating internet service to Armenia. This is an especially hard blow for the tiny temporary country, which is said to be struggling to find its feet and constantly … Continue reading