The Best Of Times
- Headlines 05.18.12
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Reality Skank 'Devastated' By Nudie Pix
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Meth For Dummies/Crack In The Cracks
- Words To Stop Using: Sheeple
- Tardsie's True-Ass Tales: Memorial Day Edition
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- Headlines 04.03.12
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws wp.me/pNbIL-8i2 1 day ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 1 week ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 2 weeks ago
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: outright lies
By Tardsie You probably know by now that my hapless college friend Steve frequently found himself on the receiving end of innumerable pranks and other instances of only partially deserved churlishness. There were many times, however, when his particularly high-strung … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Anyone who’s ever gone trick-or-treating (sorry Jehovah’s Witnesses, you’ll just have to use your imaginations) has likely heard the various tales breathlessly told about tainted candy passed off to unsuspecting children. Although these ghastly stories of stranger-danger are … Continue reading
By Smaktakula One of the most paradigm-shifting developments of the Information Revolution has been often cacophonous proliferation of voices on the internet, from all walks of life and from the furthest reaches of the globe. Nowhere is this more apparent … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Some common misapprehensions about identical twins: 1) In most societies, the belief persists that identical twins are a blessing. In fact, they are evidence of God’s displeasure. 2) There is no “evil twin” per se. However, because identical … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Humanity is no stranger to hate. Throughout its long and bloody history, Homo sapiens has always managed to find a worthwhile reason not just to oppose another group’s political and social agenda, but to despise and fear the individuals who … Continue reading
By Smaktakula We were cobbling together another installment of Ask Tardsie when it occurred to us that we haven’t done enough to ensure the cultural edification of our audience. As professional recording artists (for those of you who, like us, have … Continue reading
By Tardsie Welcome at last to our first “real” installment of Ask Tardsie, where we answer your questions–no matter how bizarre or uninformed–as honestly as we feel like. We believe that Tardsie’s wisdom has the power to change the world, … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Andy Griffith is dead at 86.
By Smaktakula Not many people know that the unique taste and healthful properties of sea salt come entirely from a surprisingly delicious infusion of fish ass. Put that on your roasted hemp seeds, hippies! ∞ T.
By Smaktakula After assuring us that he was too legit to do any such thing–MC Hammer quit. You Remind Me Of A Real Short Story/One Hit Record And You Start To Bore Me ∞ T.