The Best Of Times
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Kurt Cobain's Spirit Exacts A Slow And Terrible Vengeance On Courtney Love
- Diff'rent Strokes Curse Remains With Work Undone
- Meet Tardsie!
- Not What You Were Looking Four?
- Professional Women
- Priest's Holocaust Comparison Deemed Improper
- A Boy Named Kick Me
- I'm An Ass, And I'm Sorry wp.me/pNbIL-8C5 2 months ago
- Headlines: I Was A Caveman's Love-Puppet wp.me/pNbIL-8Bi 2 months ago
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing wp.me/pNbIL-8Bd 2 months ago
- To All The Girls I've Loved Before wp.me/pNbIL-8AR 2 months ago
- My Missing Medal wp.me/pNbIL-8pR 2 months ago
- I’m An Ass, And I’m Sorry
- Headlines: I Was A Caveman’s Love-Puppet
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing
- To All The Girls I’ve Loved Before
- My Missing Medal
- Promethean Times Questions Existence Of Sri Lanka
- Headlines: Shaking And Stirred
- The Saddest Girl I Ever Knew
- Christmas vs. The Family
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There?
- Worst. Party. Ever.
- Kennedy’s Death: The Lingering Question
- Headlines: We’re Not Laughing, Ricky
- On Pity
- More Things We Believe
- Headlines: Get On Your Knees And Fight Like A Man
- The Evangelical Victory Association
- This Day In History: September 11, 2001
- The Silent Reckoning
- Oh, The People You’ll Meet…In Juvie
- Overheard In The Bathroom At An Erasure Concert
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
WORD.Adolf Hitler Africa anti-semitism bad parents Barack Obama Baseball bigotry Bill Clinton California Canada cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China cocaine comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs famous for nothing fat people foolish choices France fun with stereotypes gay people Germany gold digger grass headlines helpful hints hemp homosexuality hypocrisy impoverished third-world hellhole Iran Islam jackassery Japan Kim Jong-il LiLo Lindsay Lohan Los Angeles Dodgers marijuana Mexico Muammar al-Gaddafi mullets muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer religious intolerance skankery skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French Smaktakula's distrust of short people Smaktakula's hypocrisy can sometimes be astounding stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United Kingdom United States of America untalented stars weed Where Are They Now? Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: outright lies
By Tardsie You probably know by now that my hapless college friend Steve frequently found himself on the receiving end of innumerable pranks and other instances of only partially deserved churlishness. There were many times, however, when his particularly high-strung … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Anyone who’s ever gone trick-or-treating (sorry Jehovah’s Witnesses, you’ll just have to use your imaginations) has likely heard the various tales breathlessly told about tainted candy passed off to unsuspecting children. Although these ghastly stories of stranger-danger are … Continue reading
By Smaktakula One of the most paradigm-shifting developments of the Information Revolution has been often cacophonous proliferation of voices on the internet, from all walks of life and from the furthest reaches of the globe. Nowhere is this more apparent … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Some common misapprehensions about identical twins: 1) In most societies, the belief persists that identical twins are a blessing. In fact, they are evidence of God’s displeasure. 2) There is no “evil twin” per se. However, because identical … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Humanity is no stranger to hate. Throughout its long and bloody history, Homo sapiens has always managed to find a worthwhile reason not just to oppose another group’s political and social agenda, but to despise and fear the individuals who … Continue reading
By Smaktakula We were cobbling together another installment of Ask Tardsie when it occurred to us that we haven’t done enough to ensure the cultural edification of our audience. As professional recording artists (for those of you who, like us, have … Continue reading
By Tardsie Welcome at last to our first “real” installment of Ask Tardsie, where we answer your questions–no matter how bizarre or uninformed–as honestly as we feel like. We believe that Tardsie’s wisdom has the power to change the world, … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Andy Griffith is dead at 86.
By Smaktakula Not many people know that the unique taste and healthful properties of sea salt come entirely from a surprisingly delicious infusion of fish ass. Put that on your roasted hemp seeds, hippies! ∞ T.
By Smaktakula After assuring us that he was too legit to do any such thing–MC Hammer quit. You Remind Me Of A Real Short Story/One Hit Record And You Start To Bore Me ∞ T.