The Best Of Times
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- Headlines 06.20.12
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Moronic Song Inspires Moronic Death Threats
- Greetings From The Magical Land Of 'I Don't Get It'
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill wp.me/pNbIL-8k2 4 days ago
- Three Short Pieces wp.me/pNbIL-8jL 1 week ago
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign wp.me/pNbIL-8jG 1 week ago
- A Boy Named Strudel wp.me/pNbIL-8jp 1 week ago
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird wp.me/pNbIL-8iC 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: Republicans
By Smaktakula In which our interests lie in the headlines, but not the stories themselves. *** After 400 Pound Weight Loss, Man Gains the Weight Back ~ But you know what?–He’s a bigger man for it. Rage Against the Machine Rages Against … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Howdy, folks. Headlines has always been one of our favorite Promethean Times features, and recently it seems to have picked up popularity with our readers. This wasn’t always the case. It might surprise you to know we’ve done … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Although Promethean Times tends to regard all office-seekers as suppurating anal abscesses until they can demonstrably prove otherwise, we are constantly amazed that so few people feel the same. Now, nearly EVERYBODY claims they hold politicians in contempt–complaining about the government … Continue reading
By Smaktakula In so many instances an American’s political allegiance boils down to his or her opinions on abortion. It makes a certain sense for someone who feels strongly enough about a single issue to be attracted to the political … Continue reading
Promethean Times Editorial Staff It just wouldn’t be an election cycle without some earnest gasbag telling you that this election is the most important in our lifetimes. This platitude becomes especially poignant in 2012–the most important election of our lifetimes. … Continue reading
By The Promethean Times Editorial Staff We’ll admit it–we didn’t think it would come to this. We figured we’d be rich by now, or at the very least the Rapture would have freed us from our myriad woes. Since it … Continue reading
By Smaktakula For those who’ve yet to take their fill of those innumerable, thrill-a-minute Republican debates, comes the exciting news that Donald Trump will be moderating the December 27th affair.
By Smaktakula Republicans are giddy with the rumors that famed intergalactic crimelord Jabba the Hutt is mulling a bid for their party’s nomination. Although the gelatinous gangster denies the rumors, supporters say that Jabba’s no-nonsense approach to fiscal policy, proven … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Just when America thinks it has a handle on its deep-seated racism, something comes along to stir the flames. Marilyn Davenport, a member of the Orange County Republican Committee, recently circulated an email with a picture of President … Continue reading