The Best Of Times
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- On Friendship
- Herpes Horror At Berlin Zoo
- Headlines 06.20.12
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Death By Airplane vs. Death By Car
- Something Must Be Done About Blond Guys With Dreadlocks
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 1 week ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 1 week ago
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer wp.me/pNbIL-8dD 1 week ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: skanks
By Smaktakula In which we’re presumptuous enough to opine on the day’s headlines, but too damn lazy to read the articles. *** 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Restless Legs Syndrome ~ One of them is that it’s not a real … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Oh boy–are you guys in for a treat! We’ve enlisted the services of the Rev. Hubris B. Buchanan, author of such books as San Francisco: The New Gomorrah and The Fiery Pits of Hell: Why You’ll End Up … Continue reading
By Smaktakula It’s like being a kid in a great big candy store, only you have no money. That, and all the candy is made out of methamphetamine and soiled Kleenex. Fellas, select your potential mates the Promethean Times way! … Continue reading
By Smaktakula A woman who believes herself beautiful most often is. A woman who proclaims herself “Hot” is very frequently a vile skank, and at the very best, Ms. Right Now.
By Smaktakula As if further evidence were needed of the alarming rise in anti-skank sentiment across the globe, more proof comes in the form of a 2009 tragedy in suburban Brooklyn. Two young women, exemplary educators by all accounts, were publicly … Continue reading
By Smaktakula In which we opine upon the headlines of the day without first reading the articles. *** Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine backs Rick Santorum ~ See Kids? A bacchanalian life of drug-fueled debauchery is not without its consequences. Although the pernicious effects of addiction … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi’s time in the spotlight must soon come to an end. Her fifteen minutes of infamy draws inevitably to a close, as the public’s short attention span casts an obscuring shadow over the stars of yesteryear, … Continue reading
By Smaktakula It’s easy to forget the impact that organ transplants have had on society. Medical science has advanced to such a degree that it now seems routine to cut the organs from a dying man or woman and transplant … Continue reading