The Best Of Times
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There?
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Diff'rent Strokes Curse Remains With Work Undone
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- Mad Russian Genius Content With Solitary Life Of Vodka-Drenched Squalor
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Untruth & Consequences: So Much Love To Share
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Fresno: Looking Past All The Suck
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There? wp.me/pNbIL-8vI 2 days ago
- Worst. Party. Ever. wp.me/pNbIL-8vu 1 week ago
- Kennedy's Death: The Lingering Question wp.me/pNbIL-8v5 1 week ago
- Headlines: We're Not Laughing, Ricky wp.me/pNbIL-8u4 2 weeks ago
- On Pity wp.me/pNbIL-8sa 1 month ago
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There?
- Worst. Party. Ever.
- Kennedy’s Death: The Lingering Question
- Headlines: We’re Not Laughing, Ricky
- On Pity
- More Things We Believe
- Headlines: Get On Your Knees And Fight Like A Man
- The Evangelical Victory Association
- This Day In History: September 11, 2001
- The Silent Reckoning
- Oh, The People You’ll Meet…In Juvie
- Overheard In The Bathroom At An Erasure Concert
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
WORD.Adolf Hitler Africa anti-semitism bad parents Barack Obama Baseball bigotry Bill Clinton California Canada cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China cocaine comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs famous for nothing fat people foolish choices France fun with stereotypes gay people Germany gold digger grass headlines helpful hints hemp homosexuality hypocrisy impoverished third-world hellhole Iran Islam jackassery Japan Kim Jong-il LiLo Lindsay Lohan Los Angeles Dodgers marijuana Mexico Muammar al-Gaddafi mullets muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer religious intolerance skankery skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French Smaktakula's hypocrisy can sometimes be astounding stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United Kingdom United States of America untalented stars US Navy weed Where Are They Now? Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: this day in history
By Smaktakula On which the Japanese imitation of American culture and technology reaches its zenith, when the Japanese government, eager to benefit from Western knowledge, sets off a chain of events which results in its learning a very big lesson. … Continue reading
On which inebriated Americans from all walks of life honor the nation’s birth with a variety of beloved and time-honored traditions, from bedside vigils in any of America’s many first-rate burn wards to the age old-custom of commemorating those bygone … Continue reading
On which, in an unlikely Balkan backwater, a Serbian crazyman formally inaugurates the 20th Century with a bang. *** *** If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs, Obscene as cancer, bitter as … Continue reading
On which the Chinese government uses a very public forum to reiterate its traditionally dim view of free speech. Try not to worry; it can’t happen here. Again, we mean. ∞ T. ***
On which the Mexican Army defeats French forces at the Battle of Puebla, giving future generations of historically-ignorant Americans an opportunity to party in celebration of Mexican Independence.
On which the simmering combination of angry anti-war protesters and nervous Ohio National Guardsmen reaches a violent boil, inspiring a great Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young song. Four dead in O-Hi-O. ∞T.
On which reclusive dick and all-around nastyman Osama bin Laden is shot down like a filthy animal among his voluminous porn collection. Below are a few of Promethean Times‘ original stories about this happy event: Bin Laden: The Final Hours … Continue reading
On which, with the help of British Redcoats who wish to seize a cache of gunpowder, the nascent nation of America invents the bumper-sticker slogan, “You’ll Take My Gun When You Pry It From My Cold, Dead Hands.” Just the … Continue reading
On which the world sees the first meeting of the Polar Bear Club as 1,500+ men, women and children take an impromptu dip in the North Sea.