The Best Of Times
- People Actually Believe That? Ramtha And The Lizard-Beasts Of Mt. Rainier
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There?
- Snowboarder's Empire Could Go Up In Smoke
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- Wonder Woman: Heart Of Steel
- Is It Racist?
- Life-Changing Literature: Gross Jokes
- Words To Stop Using: Sheeple
- Nimrod The Hunter
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There? wp.me/pNbIL-8vI 3 days ago
- Worst. Party. Ever. wp.me/pNbIL-8vu 1 week ago
- Kennedy's Death: The Lingering Question wp.me/pNbIL-8v5 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: We're Not Laughing, Ricky wp.me/pNbIL-8u4 2 weeks ago
- On Pity wp.me/pNbIL-8sa 1 month ago
- Headlines: Is There A Moose Under There?
- Worst. Party. Ever.
- Kennedy’s Death: The Lingering Question
- Headlines: We’re Not Laughing, Ricky
- On Pity
- More Things We Believe
- Headlines: Get On Your Knees And Fight Like A Man
- The Evangelical Victory Association
- This Day In History: September 11, 2001
- The Silent Reckoning
- Oh, The People You’ll Meet…In Juvie
- Overheard In The Bathroom At An Erasure Concert
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
WORD.Adolf Hitler Africa anti-semitism bad parents Barack Obama Baseball bigotry Bill Clinton California Canada cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China cocaine comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs famous for nothing fat people foolish choices France fun with stereotypes gay people Germany gold digger grass headlines helpful hints hemp homosexuality hypocrisy impoverished third-world hellhole Iran Islam jackassery Japan Kim Jong-il LiLo Lindsay Lohan Los Angeles Dodgers marijuana Mexico Muammar al-Gaddafi mullets muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer religious intolerance skankery skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French Smaktakula's hypocrisy can sometimes be astounding stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United Kingdom United States of America untalented stars US Navy weed Where Are They Now? Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: treachery
By Smaktakula Why does the public insist on believing the web of lies surrounding the death of Quasimodo the Bell-Ringer? Open your eyes, America! About these ads
By Smaktakula As if further evidence were needed of the alarming rise in anti-skank sentiment across the globe, more proof comes in the form of a 2009 tragedy in suburban Brooklyn. Two young women, exemplary educators by all accounts, were publicly … Continue reading
By Smaktakula You’ve probably heard more than once that there’s no such thing as a ‘good’ war. The sentiment driving this notion is noble, and easy enough to understand: it’s hard to take any joy from a victory when even … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Ft. Wayne, Indiana–Cpl. Ricky Baker had been looking forward to his return from Afghanistan for months. After a year-long deployment in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province, Baker wanted nothing more than to enjoy the pleasures of home. Baker was met … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Historically, gingers have had it rough. Thought in ancient times to be possessed of sinister powers or bestial sexual urges, today’s redhead is merely regarded as a disturbing genetic anomaly. And yet, until recently, these soulless individuals enjoyed … Continue reading
By Smaktakula To the myriad awful things you already knew about loathsome Dodgers owner Frank McCourt–the greed, the douchiness, the being short– let us add one more: Frank McCourt eats babies.
By Smaktakula Have you heard about the new Italian rifle? It’s never been fired and only dropped once. Jokes like this hoary old chestnut have lately fallen out of favor because they tend to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. However, some stereotypes … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Fans of endless foreign entanglements were buoyed by the news that Jheri-curled sourpuss Muammar al-Gaddafi continues to thwart an increasingly emboldened international community. The Colonel’s luck–and the world’s legendary patience and willingness to issue a series of ridiculously … Continue reading
By Smaktakula If the advice was good enough for Gaius Julius Caesar, it’s good enough for you.
By Smaktakula Fans of Schadenfreude were thrilled by the news that Shannon Price, best known for her half-marriage with half-man Gary Coleman, is living like a filthy animal. In Utah! It seems that the unrepentant black widow still resides in … Continue reading