The Best Of Times
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Mad Russian Genius Content With Solitary Life Of Vodka-Drenched Squalor
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- Awesome Jobs: Ass Valet
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- A Funny Story About Clowns
- Headlines 06.20.12
- Herpes Horror At Berlin Zoo
- Nancy Grace's Exposed Nipple Continues To Horrify
- Your First World Problems In Perspective wp.me/pNbIL-8hz 5 days ago
- You know who we SHOULDN'T celebrate on Mother's Day? Shaft. He was a bad mother 1 week ago
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her wp.me/pNbIL-8h3 1 week ago
- Gentleman's Clubs: One Night In Scranton wp.me/pNbIL-8gQ 1 week ago
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer wp.me/pNbIL-8dD 1 week ago
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
- My First World Work Woes
- Life: Was That It?
- Only Nixon Could Go To China
- Come On, We All Do It
- Gentlemen’s Clubs: De-Billed & Unfulfilled
- Headlines: No Rod Unspared
- Untruth & Consequences: Debriefing
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery true meanings of holidays United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: treachery
By Smaktakula Why does the public insist on believing the web of lies surrounding the death of Quasimodo the Bell-Ringer? Open your eyes, America! About these ads
By Smaktakula As if further evidence were needed of the alarming rise in anti-skank sentiment across the globe, more proof comes in the form of a 2009 tragedy in suburban Brooklyn. Two young women, exemplary educators by all accounts, were publicly … Continue reading
By Smaktakula You’ve probably heard more than once that there’s no such thing as a ‘good’ war. The sentiment driving this notion is noble, and easy enough to understand: it’s hard to take any joy from a victory when even … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Ft. Wayne, Indiana–Cpl. Ricky Baker had been looking forward to his return from Afghanistan for months. After a year-long deployment in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province, Baker wanted nothing more than to enjoy the pleasures of home. Baker was met … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Historically, gingers have had it rough. Thought in ancient times to be possessed of sinister powers or bestial sexual urges, today’s redhead is merely regarded as a disturbing genetic anomaly. And yet, until recently, these soulless individuals enjoyed … Continue reading
By Smaktakula To the myriad awful things you already knew about loathsome Dodgers owner Frank McCourt–the greed, the douchiness, the being short– let us add one more: Frank McCourt eats babies.
By Smaktakula Have you heard about the new Italian rifle? It’s never been fired and only dropped once. Jokes like this hoary old chestnut have lately fallen out of favor because they tend to perpetuate harmful stereotypes. However, some stereotypes … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Fans of endless foreign entanglements were buoyed by the news that Jheri-curled sourpuss Muammar al-Gaddafi continues to thwart an increasingly emboldened international community. The Colonel’s luck–and the world’s legendary patience and willingness to issue a series of ridiculously … Continue reading
By Smaktakula If the advice was good enough for Gaius Julius Caesar, it’s good enough for you.
By Smaktakula Fans of Schadenfreude were thrilled by the news that Shannon Price, best known for her half-marriage with half-man Gary Coleman, is living like a filthy animal. In Utah! It seems that the unrepentant black widow still resides in … Continue reading