The Best Of Times
- Hudgens Sets New Standard In Leaked Nudie Pix
- Convincing Black Men To Stop Straightening Their Hair
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- The Ongoing Doucheification Of Michael Jordan
- The Sweet Taste Of Donkey Ass
- Headlines 06.20.12
- The Magical World Of Make-Believe
- Headlines 05.18.12
- Belgians: The World's Most Evil People
- Greetings From The Magical Land Of 'I Don't Get It'
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill wp.me/pNbIL-8k2 4 days ago
- Three Short Pieces wp.me/pNbIL-8jL 1 week ago
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign wp.me/pNbIL-8jG 1 week ago
- A Boy Named Strudel wp.me/pNbIL-8jp 1 week ago
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird wp.me/pNbIL-8iC 2 weeks ago
- Headlines: Badly-Named And Born To Kill
- Three Short Pieces
- PT Apologizes To Those Groups We Have Yet To Malign
- A Boy Named Strudel
- Headlines: Eat Like A Bird
- On Proper Behavior While At The Theater
- The Sinister Secret Of Southpaws
- Your First World Problems In Perspective
- It Was A Privilege Just To Have Known Her
- Gentleman’s Clubs: One Night In Scranton
- Ask A Silly Question, Get A Serious Answer
- Headlines: Why Not Miss Saigon?
- My Freaky Mommy
- Things Only The Seriously Nerdy Worry About
- Jehovah's Witnesses: You Might Like To Know
- Not Without My Johnson!
- Profiles In Dignity III: Wherefore Art Thou, Dignity?
- Headlines: Achtung, Maybe!
- Somehow–Some Way–We Will Go On
- Tales Of The Dewey Presidency
- Headlines: When Pigs Float
- For The Love Of Larry Wilcox
- Palm Sunday Papal Headlines
- On Friendship
- Ireland The PT Way!
WORD.Barack Obama Baseball California cannabis Celebrity Death Watch childish sexual innuendo China comical despots dope douchebaggery drugs fat people fun with stereotypes gay people Germany grass headlines hemp hypocrisy Islam jackassery Kim Jong-il marijuana muslims North Korea outright lies places that suck pot racism reefer skanks Smaktakula's decades-old vendetta against the French stupid people sweet sweet cheeba Tardsie's True-Ass Tales that trick never works the French this day in history treachery United States of America untalented stars weed Why am I so fat? Why am I so stupid? you got a real purty mouth
Search The Prometheosphere
Tag Archives: waddling grotesquery
By Smaktakula College athletics hold a special place in American hearts. In many American backwaters too rural to support a professional team, college sports serve to unite entire communities and regions in a shared passion. Moreover, fans of college sports … Continue reading
By Smaktakula The tramp stamp and the muffin top–two less-than-fresh tastes that most certainly do NOT go great together.
By Smaktakula The single worst thing about playing Facebook games is that Facebook, unwilling to let you wallow privately in the admission that yours is a life devoid of any meaning or real human intimacy, trumpets the unfortunate truth to … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Across time and culture it has long been the accepted practice of parents everywhere to embarrass their children. Historically this has taken many forms, with parents finding some way–a dead-end job, an embarrassing religious or social affiliation, or … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Recently, a blogger for Marie Claire was compelled to issue an abject apology after making derogatory comments about people of size. In a scathing review of CBS‘ new fat show, Mike and Molly, columnist Maura Kelly called fat … Continue reading
By Smaktakula Presenting the third installment in our wildly popular series: Not What You Were Looking For? In which we list some of the search engine terms (indicated in bold) by which you found us, and for which you should rightly be ashamed. You … Continue reading
They were a simpler, tougher breed, and their sports reflected that. People who lived where it was cold and who spoke with funny accents played hockey. Arrogant blueblood cocksuckers were sure to play lacrosse, and soccer found a foothold in the exotic immigrant enclaves on the East Coast. Fellows who liked to kick shit often opted for bull riding. For everybody else there was baseball, football and basketball. Continue reading
Apparently, studies have shown that obese people have poor sexual health, despite getting less sex than their non-gelatinous counterparts. Hopefully the news that being a waddling grotesquery is not all sunshine and games will counter the media’s persistent efforts to make obesity seem … Continue reading