Anaheim Angels, Baseball, childish sexual innuendo, confused identity, Los Angeles Dodgers, Mike Scioscia is an apostate!, poseurs, Rally Monkey, San Diego Padres, Smaktakula's hypocrisy can sometimes be astounding, Southern California
1) Superfluous. The LA-OC Metro Area is also the home the more historic and culturally significant Los Angeles Dodgers (of Los Angeles), and the Southern California area already includes the Padres, San Diego’s semi-pro ball club.
2) Dishonest. Claim Los Angeles as home base, but play in Anaheim, over 30 miles away. Moreover, the team has claimed no fewer than four home locations in its half-century of iniquity: Los Angeles (legitimately), California, Anaheim and now the ridiculous LA-Anaheim hybrid. What are they hiding? What don’t they want you to know?
3) Homophobic. Although no evidence whatsoever exists to support this rather irresponsible claim, it should be noted that “angels” are frequently associated with Christianity, which itself is practically synonymous with homophobia.
4) Cruel. Many years ago, Mike Scioscia did us wrong.¹
5) The Rally Monkey. The fucking Rally Monkey.